Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms”) apply to any access to and use of Starticket's websites, mobile applications and social media channels (hereinafter the “Services”). Any access or use of the Services implies acceptance of these Terms as a legally binding contract with GLOBAL START TICKET SRL., an SRL incorporated in the Republic of Costa Rica (hereinafter, "Starticket").
Starticket reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time, and any continued use of or access to the Services constitutes acceptance of the most recent version of these Terms.
- Information for Registration and use of Services:
- All users of the Services must provide the information requested by Starticket. The user guarantees that the data filled in the various fields requested by Starticket are valid data and accurate, precise and true personal information. The user assumes the commitment to update said data when necessary.
- In the event that Starticket detects that the information provided by the user is false or incomplete, it may cancel, suspend or restrict the use of the Services without any responsibility. Starticket reserves the right to request proof and/or additional information in order to corroborate the veracity of the information provided by a User, as well as to temporarily or permanently suspend those Users whose data could not be confirmed.
- Starticket reserves the right to reject a registration request or to cancel or suspend, temporarily or permanently, the Services for any user, in case of detecting inconsistencies or inconsistencies in the information provided by a User or in case of detecting suspicious activities, without such decision generates for the User rights of compensation or compensation.
- Starticket may establish limits to the Services, including, without limitation, limits per transaction, volume of orders or payments of any nature and inform users by any means, including, without limitation, social networks, email, WhatsApp and other channels. Communication.
- Users acknowledge that the access information to Starticket services, without limitation, access codes, passwords, and any other identification and security information, when applicable, is their sole responsibility and releases Starticket from any liability for access. to your account due to the misuse or disclosure of such information by the user. Any access to the Starticket Services is personal, unique and non-transferable, and its sale, assignment or transfer is prohibited.
- In order to comply with its legal obligations, Starticket reserves the right to prevent, freeze or suspend access to its Services to users who carry out activities of any nature that are considered illegal or that, at Starticket's sole discretion, put the reputation or confidence in your Services platform. Starticket reserves the right to limit, in certain situations, withdrawals or to use the outstanding balance for payments owed to Starticket for processing fees, refunds, disputes by cardholder parties, or chargebacks applied to the account. The user accepts his responsibility to compensate Starticket for fraudulent use of the platform by his clients.
- Starticket may share any information and give access to any record required by the competent authorities, without said transfer or access implying any right of compensation for the users.
- All sales made through our website will be made through the Banco Nacional payment gateway, and will be made only through the means of payment available on it, they will be subject to verification and acceptance of the debit or credit card, with which the purchases were made, by the respective financial and/or banking entities, as well as the verification of the data provided.
- All sales made through our website are firm; No cancellation, compensation, refund, change of tickets or credits can be requested after the purchase is confirmed.
- It is the responsibility of the user to attend the event on the date and time indicated, so no refund or compensation will be made if the user does not attend the event for personal reasons.
- Starticket will inform through this website or through official social networks any type of change in time, date, location, artist, modality, etc. of the event. Therefore, it is the sole responsibility of the user to verify any last minute changes or cancellations; Starticket is not responsible for any expense incurred due to the lack of information not verified by the user.
- If for any reason Starticket does not send the user the full amount of tickets purchased, its responsibility is limited to returning any deposit and/or payment for each undelivered ticket.
- In those cases that due to force majeure, a refund of money is made, only the value of the ticket will be refunded; All those amounts paid for service charges, bank commissions or withholdings for the use of the payment gateway will not be refunded.
- If the user loses, damages, loses, is not responsible for, or their ticket is stolen by a third party, Starticket will not make any type of substitution, return, refund, or payment of any compensation. Likewise, no returns are made in the event that the user of the website has chosen, by mistake, a product that was not the desired one.
- Starticket strictly adheres to the Regulations of the Law for the Promotion of Competition and Effective Defense of the Consumer No. 7472, in its Eighth Section and concordant for everything related to returns or refunds in case of cancellation of the event, taking into account the times required by the payment gateway or the banking entities involved for the reimbursement of the money, which the user explicitly accepts.
- In the case of events canceled for reasons beyond Starticket's control, the refund will be made 100%.
- In case of cancellation of the event, the return by means of cards will be made automatically, the tickets purchased in cash mode will be delivered at the place, days and hours that Starticket indicates for this purpose.
THE ACQUISITION OF TICKETS OR INVITATION IMPLIES THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
The user declares to have read and fully and freely understood each and every one of the clauses of this document, for which reason he agrees to abide by its Terms, without exception.
In case of any problem when making your purchase, please contact the customer service department at WhatsApp Support or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starticket reserves the right to make changes to the site and the Terms at any time without prior notice. Accordingly, users are advised to review these Terms each time they access our website.
Starticket is a ticket issuance service provider, therefore it has no responsibility for any situation related to the event.
Last updated: Feb 09, 2023
Other Languages: • Español